Friday, March 5, 2010

Song Rating: Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon

Kid Cudi – Man On The Moon

rap / hip-hop

Man on the Moon: The End of Day is a concept album and the debut by Cleveland alternative hip hop artist Kid Cudi, released on September 15, 2009 on GOOD Music. -wikipedia

  1. In My Dreams ***
  2. 2. Soundtrack To My Life ****
  3. Simple As… ***
  4. Solo Dolo (Nightmare) ****
  5. Heart of a Lion ****
  6. My World ***
  7. Day ‘n’ Night *****
  8. Sky Might Fall ****
  9. Enter Galactic *****
  10. Alive ****
  11. Cudi Zone ***
  12. Make Her Say *
  13. Pursuit of Happiness ***
  14. Hyyerr ***
  15. Up Up & Away ****

I did not like this album at first, but i kept listening to it in my car and now its the album i go to when i want some chill rap/hip-hop. A lot of story telling and a great vibe with the music, not your typical cheap sounding beats. The lyrics can be a little vulgar at times, but for the most part they're pretty good.

My system:

*****(5) great song, best on album, awesome
****(4) good song, better than most
***(3) average, filler, not memorable
**(2) intro, skit, interlude
*(1) bad, remove from ipod




No comments: